Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Communications (Creative Multimedia)

Options
  • 20-08-2012 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Just looking for opinions on anyone doing this course. I got an offer for it today. I love Photography and video, but don't really have any experience with it or anything like web design. I'm interested in it but have never done anything. Just wondering would you kind of have to have an idea on how to do basic things, or could you go into this course having no experience in any of it and pick it up? Do they start with basics?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭--SmItHy--

just finished first year and it's grand. It's a great course and it's fairly broad also so you're bound to enjoy something. There's no experience required and the lecturers are friendly, very helpful and actually care. Photography's great in first semester along with most other subjects. Enjoy and Goodluck.

Advertisement