Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tricity bendix cooker model number

Options
  • 20-08-2012 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have a tricity bendix premier stand alone brown cooker (double oven). My problem is i have broken glass on main outer oven door and i cannot order a replacement door without model number. The model number has worn off the sticker. Does anyone have the same type of cooker? If you could post your model number i would be very grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭galway1973

can you read anything on sticker?
    there is a production number begins with a 9
    if you can read that it would be easier to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 snoozy48

Thank you for your reply Galway 1973. Unfortunately the only thing left on the sticker is CE95. It is a stupid place to put a model number (inside grill door). I've learned my lesson and will take a note of the model numbers of my appliances in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭ellewood

Most tricity cookers also have the model no.s on the rear of the cooker as well you will have to pull the cooker to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nanharry

possibly model si505

Advertisement