Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

glenstal abbey-boarding school

Options
  • 20-08-2012 4:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

my son is starting boarding school in glenstal abbey this year. i would love to hear from past pupils or other parents on their experiences of the place. my son is really into reading and computer games but i really want him to be more active. bit worried about sending him so would love to hear from ye :)

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

my son is starting boarding school in glenstal abbey this year. i would love to hear from past pupils or other parents on their experiences of the place. my son is really into reading and computer games but i really want him to be more active. bit worried about sending him so would love to hear from ye :)

thanks

You're probably better off posting in the Junior Cert or Leaving Cert forums, they're a bit more active :)

Advertisement