Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second guitarist wanted for Dublin based band.

Options
  • 19-08-2012 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

Hey all.

I work with a Dublin based band who are after a second guitar player. Think The Edge/Mike from Pearl jam,that kinda player,no metal types. Just someone to colour the sound and fill it out more. Age would be 23 - 26 or so.

Not looking for a session head but someone who is willing to graft it out and is willing to work hard and hopefully get somewhere. Must be committed to rehearsals 2 or 3 times a week (rehearsal room is in finglas),some backing vocals would be a bonus and if you can drive that would be nice too

Influences go from U2, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden. The band are kinda Pop/Rock. They have only been on the go 5 or 6 months and the EP has been getting great reviews from various internet music reviewers both here and across the pond.

PM me if your interest and i will link you to the bands music.

Cheers all
    Tagged:

Advertisement