Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Faction Warfare... Easy and quick pvp?

Options
  • 19-08-2012 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭

Right so ive logged in and bought some plex with my isk.

I want to get back to pvp, ive never been a mission runner.

Is the easiest way these days to get into pvp to join faction warfare?

I dont want to dedicate alot of time to eve and just want to get some quick pew pew in the evenings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

That or join RvB.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

R0ot wrote: »
    That or join RvB.

Just read up on rvb.

It's exactly what I'm looking for. I'll need to sell up all my battleships as they don't seem to he allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Just read up on rvb.

It's exactly what I'm looking for. I'll need to sell up all my battleships as they don't seem to he allowed.

That I didn't know. They don't allow ECM however which is nice.

R0ot wrote: »
    That I didn't know. They don't allow ECM however which is nice.

Actually i misread the rules. Its only in the opposing corps home system
    5. Ship limitations in the SYSTEM of the opposing corporation's HQ.
    The following are NOT allowed: Battleships, Command Ships, Tech 3 Cruisers (also known as Strategic Cruisers), T2 Logistic Ships.

I'm liking the rvb. I joined Red.

I get home from work, almost guaranteed to have a fleet active. join up and within a few minutes a fight occurs. Fleets have been around 25-35 per side mainly frigs cruisers and some ac's.

Cheap and disposable ships seem to be the key.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

So its been nearly two weeks since you joined rvb. How are you finding it now. How often do u get fights? I'm getting bored with bloc warfare and I'm thinking this would be a good way to spend a month while i decide what i want to do.

So its been nearly two weeks since you joined rvb. How are you finding it now. How often do u get fights? I'm getting bored with bloc warfare and I'm thinking this would be a good way to spend a month while i decide what i want to do.

Generally get into a fight within 30 minutes of logging in.
    There seems to be a lot of communication between fcs on both sides so fights get arranged if its a slow night.

Majority of warefare is frigates, destroyers and cruisers. BS and BCs happen too but not as often.

They also organise joined red and blue combined fleets to roam into lowsec and 0.0

They also organise event weekends. Like last weekend was free for all. Anyone kills anyone even in your own corp. You had a few small gangs form up..was fun.

Basically its fun cheap fights.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

I haven't logged onto to EVE for 3/4 years but damn this RvB stuff sounds fun!

Advertisement