Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repair Under Warranty

Options
  • 19-08-2012 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi, the hinge on my macbook pro is starting to creak a small bit. Only a small bit but it will get worse. Its still under warranty so i was thinking of getting it repaired. Apple do all their repairs for people in the states at their genius bar in-store. But we dont have any apple stores in ireland, so where will they tell me to take it. One of the mini shops in pc world. Please advise if anyone has any ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Colonel Panic

This happened to my MBP. I logged a ticket with Apple and brought it to CompuB. They replaced the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭airbus125

Did you buy it in compu b?

No, I bought it direct from Apple. CompuB are approved by Apple to fix their stuff in Ireland. It's all done under warranty.

Thanks

If i tell them my battery is not as good as used to be will be replace it under warranty.

• Advertisement

I dunno, ask them when you're there.

Advertisement