Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emotional support

Options
  • 19-08-2012 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hello all,

I am going through a really rough time and I could use
    an online support forum for emotional issues.
    From what I have seen here, this is more legal and situational orientated.

I've looked online without success. I would appreciate if someone could point me
    the direction of a forum(s).

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

You might find something in there. Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Hey there,

PI/RI are advice forums for posters to get advice on a specific issue they are experiencing in their personal life/relationship tho that can often include some empathy and advice on how to get through an emotional issue like a relationship break-up - there aren't any general emotional support forums tho so if that's what you really want/need it may be of benefit to seek out such support in the real world.

As the charter of this forum states, it's purpose is:
    ...a place to come and get some non-judgmental, emotional and practical support on the issues and challenges encountered while going through a separation and/or a divorce, perhaps from those going through similar.

so if you're need emotional support due to a more formal separation/divorce then you're in the right place.

All the best

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kev2010

Thanks for taking the time to post the link Hunter Mahan. Appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kev2010

Thanks Ickle for your thoughtful response.
    I'll have a look in PI and see if it's the right place for me.

Regards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I'll close this thread then.

Best of luck.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement