Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RECORD AN INSTRUMENTAL - WILL PAY FOR SERVICES!

Options
  • 18-08-2012 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi folks, I'm a singer but I can't play any instruments to save me life. I'm looking for someone to record an acoustic instrumental version of Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer", just like these guys did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLR5sSz9p6Q

I've look everywhere and can't seem to find an versions of the song without accompanying vocals. So if anyone can record this for me the way those guys did it, I'd be more than willing to pay for it!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 nalac01

Hi if your just looking for an acoustic version, I will give it a shot, no pun intended I have no fancy recording equipment though, I will record it in mp3 and send it to you, no charge, pm me your e-mail address and give me a day or two if you are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭son.of.jimi

I'd be interested in giving this a shot, Currently have a bit of downtime and looking for a project to keep me tied over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 MrDetective

Awesome! Let me know if you can do it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 needhair

hey everyone I need instrumental for an irish song give an irish girl to me, does anyone have it or could somebody help me out thanksits for my mum and dads anniversary and i want to sing it to them

• Registered Users Posts: 18 nalac01

Something fishy going on here ! I seem to remember recording this track for you in August

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 needhair

nalac01 wrote: »
    Something fishy going on here ! I seem to remember recording this track for you in August
    Definitely not I have never asked for something like this before

Advertisement