Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Google Ireland (UK) positions...hearing back?

• 18-08-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey, did anyone apply for any positions in Google Ireland (based in London) that were advertsied on jobs.ie? I applied for two of them at the start of July but have heard nothing to date...wondering if anyone has heard back? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

ucd123 wrote: »
    Hey, did anyone apply for any positions in Google Ireland (based in London) that were advertsied on jobs.ie? I applied for two of them at the start of July but have heard nothing to date...wondering if anyone has heard back? Thanks.

Google seem to pride themselves on the extraordinarily long and complex recruitment process to make sure they have the right " fit".

Irish Jobs of course,seem to tout through employers websites where jobs have expired and keep them live & updated on their site, even thou the jobs may be long filled or their expiry dates long passed.

I'd be eemailing good for an update & applying through google. Com directly.
    They also have a nifty mini-site that outlines what they want & how they prefer it presented.. Worth checking out.

Advertisement