Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding out sign on time.

Options
  • 18-08-2012 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭

I've to sign on for the first time on Monday but I can't remember what time was given to me. I think it was 2, but I'm not sure. Is there any way of finding out before the office opens on Monday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 octopusss

I'd say your best bet is to ring the dole office and ask, it's better to ring and ask than to just assume anyway! that or just show up early. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

octopusss wrote: »
    I'd say your best bet is to ring the dole office and ask, it's better to ring and ask than to just assume anyway! that or just show up early. :)

They won't be available until Monday unfortunately, by which time I may already be due to sign on.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 octopusss

Well, as far as i know you either have the sign on time of 9-12 or 2-4 or 5. If you really don't want to miss a sign on date, which would be a bad idea, you're better off just showing up early and trying to sign in the morning sign on times :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Yes head down first thing in the morning (might want to get down there 30 minutes before the opening) and queue your heart out. Either that or else just ask at the reception. I'd say ask at the reception TBH rather than waiting the 30 minutes in the morning.

Advertisement