Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

asg steyr ssg 69 internals

Options
  • 18-08-2012 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

can anyone tell me what the internals of the asg steyr ssg 69 are compatible with?i thought it was vsr but i aint sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 delma_s

blackhawk7 wrote: »
    can anyone tell me what the internals of the asg steyr ssg 69 are compatible with?i thought it was vsr but i aint sure.

when I was looking for spring, I found that is the same like Tokyo Marui VSR-10series

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

I had one of them for a good while I don't know if it was ASG ,I got it from MIA in 2008, The piston was aps2 ,and as that was all I replaced I can't give you anymore info But if you can measure the diamater of the piston /piston head and the lenght ( Just to be sure ) I will check the old aps2 ones I have here to see
    blackhawk7 wrote: »

Advertisement