Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

from JA to CE scheme

Options
  • 17-08-2012 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

im starting a ce scheme this monday i signed off JA on Wed, lm not due to be paid on CE until thursday next week where l will be paid into my bank account - would l be due any remaining days on JA or will my CE payment cover from when l signed off. i collect JA on tuesdays in post office.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Leilak wrote: »
    im starting a ce scheme this monday i signed off JA on Wed, lm not due to be paid on CE until thursday next week where l will be paid into my bank account - would l be due any remaining days on JA or will my CE payment cover from when l signed off. i collect JA on tuesdays in post office.

You will receive ja for the days up until Monday when you start ce scheme. So you will receive ja for wed to sat inclusive. I presume you told them that you will not be starting ce scheme until Monday.

Advertisement