Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui Seller

Options
  • 17-08-2012 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Lads I am not sure of all the Irish retailers that stock TM so can I ask for a list?
    I know that AirsoftEire stock a few, that's all. Want to get a gun stocked for me and want to ask all of the availble options before buying. Must be Irish Retailer. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Most retailers will import for you if they can. Airsofteire imported an aeg for me before and SEAirsoft will do aswell as far as I know. Just ring around or pop them an email, all retailers are always more than willing to help if they can.
    As for TM stockists, airsofteire are the only Irish retailer I know of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭BankshotDrew

Yeah I know that retailers are willing to stock a gun for me. The thing is that I want to have a look around to see if any retailers that are able to stock TM have a better price than €325 for the TM G Spec Rifle. Don't quite want to buy second hand and would like some research done before buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

every shop is able to stock TM, but they choose not too for good reason as its just too expensive in most cases and people rather slightly or alot cheaper stuff
    and most shops usually have some TM guns, airsoftguns has a Famas and some pistols, hobbyairsoft have some pistols again, and others too.

for a TM G spec i guess you already know but airsofteire is the only place for them,i recently got one and i am without a doubt impressed eventhough it was 2nd hand.

after that you look to the UK but the prices arent much greater if not the same or worse than here especially for Tokyo Marui.

an what do you mean by stocked for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Yeah I know that retailers are willing to stock a gun for me. The thing is that I want to have a look around to see if any retailers that are able to stock TM have a better price than €325 for the TM G Spec Rifle. Don't quite want to buy second hand and would like some research done before buying.

All things considering, if you want it new you will be hard pushed to get it at a better price than what airsofteire are selling at. You certainly won't get it cheaper from the UK or Hong Kong considering the current state of our currency. Plus, the UK are more often than not way over priced

I am actually fine with the €325 price mark. Just don't want to find out two days later that I could have gone to here or there and gotten it a bit cheaper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

I was looking round for a TM pistol and Airsoft Eire were the only place that had a large stock of different models for me to look at. I agree with you that I'd rather get "hands on" with something before I buy it. I went looking for a TM 5-7 but ended up with a TM P226 as it suited me better.

Hello Dave. What I meant was that I am 100% sure I want the G Spec sniper Rifle by Tokyo Marui. The thing I want to make sure about is the price I am going to be paying for it. Thanks

Advertisement