Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Television Firmware

Options
  • 17-08-2012 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I was wondering if someone could help me. 2 years ago I bought a LG 32LH2000 and I am very pleased with it. I noticed on some sites, including boards, that the USB on the back can by activated so you can use a USB drive to play movies.

From my research I believe I have to downgrade the Firmware to 3.15 activate the USB port and upgrade back to my current version. The Firmware at the moment 3.40.

The problem I am having is that I can not find version 3.15 of the firmware, all links I find are out of date and the LG site only has the most upto date firmware - version 3.75.

My questions are - does anyone have a link for versions 3.15 and 3.4? Or is it possible to activate the USB with the current firmware - 3.75? If I do downgrade and upgrade should I restore to 3.40 or the most current version 3.75?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nondyslexic

Hi there,

I have a copy of that lg dtv 3.15 version, I upgraded from 3.12 for some reason the usb options does not show on the menu, the file is ok, I don't know if I did something wrong, I was waiting for it to as for the password but didn't ask... so im on version 3.15 with no usb option : ( if you wan't it I can email it to you..

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nondyslexic

I done it! wala! I just miss the part to hold onto the ok button on the tv and the remote simultaneously to activate pin code, so if you still need it let me know, ill email it to you : )

Advertisement