Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Arms M4A1 full metal will it take MOE stuff

Options
  • 16-08-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi I want to buy a KA M4A1 and kit it out in magpul furniture (MOE handguard and stock with pistol grip) I was wondering if I put an MOE mid size handguard on it would the 9 point 6 battery fit nicely

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Yes and yes. No bothers at all :)

The handguard is a drop-in fit, and a 9.6v 1600mAh NiMh sits like a dream in the MOE :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭The Amazing Spiderman

Inari wrote: »

The handguard is a drop-in fit, and a 9.6v 1600mAh NiMh sits like a dream in the MOE :)
    Yes this is great to hear thanks

I also heard that the motor is stored in the pistol grip will it be possible to upgrade that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

I also heard that the motor is stored in the pistol grip will it be possible to upgrade that

Really isn't anything you can't change or upgrade on a m4.

Hareton wrote: »
    so i can change the pistol grip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Hareton wrote: »

Yea you can. Just check Shop websites for different varieties.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

yup, there are two screws on the bottom of grip on the heat sink (the metal plate on the bottom of the grip) jsut remove those screws, unhook the wiring from the motor, pull the motor out and then remove the screws down inside the pistol grip, then replace with desired model of grip and replace all the parts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

an m4 is a machine.
    a car is a machine

you can spend all the money you want on your car and change/upgrade everything about it, inside and out.
    same with an m4 :D

Advertisement