Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] House share in Galway (GMIT)

Options
  • 16-08-2012 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Myself and another lad are looking to rent a house in between GMIT and Eyre Square, we're both going in to first year (GMIT myself & GTI Jack) and would like to share a house with one or two other first years. Our max rent p/m would be €300. Hopefully if anyones interested we'll be going to look at some houses this Saturday (18th). We're both easy going, easy to get along with and will be going out ALOT. Have any questions or interested in sharing just drop us a reply or a pm! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 _Melon_Juice

Hey, I dunno if im too late but sure anyway, Im gonna be in Galway on the 28th for an interview for GTI. I wanna start looking at accommodation even though I'm not 100% sure i'll get in. So if you're still looking for someone let me know :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18 EireBurton123

Hey you're not too late. Know what Fetac means for your interview and you'll be grand. When would you be able to be in Galway to look at some houses? PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 HellsBells92

I have an interview on the 28th too.. Im going to assume I get a place cause I cant leave it too late yano? If im not too late let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 EireBurton123

No, you're not too late. Most of the good houses are gone at this stage though. When would you be in Galway to look at houses?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 HellsBells92

Not until the 27th! I have been looking at some houses on daft.ie but how long they are going to be up for I dont know!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement