Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Coffee/Cafes in Dublin?

Options
  • 16-08-2012 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi there,

Lots of threads on the best places, but how about the worst? Don't be afraid to expose places that take your hard earned cash in exchange for horrible slop.

We all know, Starbucks, yeah, yeah, but they aren't even barsitas. They just push buttons.

Let's see who's the worst.

It can be worst coffee, most pretentious and arrogant baristas, bad service, dirty shop, rude staff, overpriced, etc. If it's bad, post it up here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭gavquinn

I'll try get the ball rolling here:

- Costa Coffee, Jervis Centre. Had yday, was foul. I thought they were good, but maybe just in UK?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Trying to discuss something like this is too subjective partly because a lot of coffee drinkers haven't a clue what a good coffee tastes like, more so because most of the coffee out and about isn't worth even mentioning. For the coffee that is worth discussing you can contribute on the existing threads.

If you get a bad cup of coffee, tell the barista or the manager or whoever and give them a right of reply. If you want to discuss this further feel free to drop me a PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement