Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Afternoon of Offers - Fri 17th Aug (Book Depository)

Options
  • 16-08-2012 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Starts Friday from 12 until 5pm

Book Depository Afternoon of Offers
    From noon BST on Friday 17th August we'll be having a new book every hour, on the hour. We have limited stock of each title and when they're gone they're gone!

psst However, if a book sells out REALLY quickly we may have a few different titles to slot in to fill the hour up… Keep your eyes peeled.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

sce88 wrote: »
    Starts Friday from 12 until 5pm

Book Depository Afternoon of Offers
    From noon BST on Friday 17th August we'll be having a new book every hour, on the hour. We have limited stock of each title and when they're gone they're gone!

psst However, if a book sells out REALLY quickly we may have a few different titles to slot in to fill the hour up… Keep your eyes peeled.
    here we go again. more junk

• Registered Users Posts: 8,010 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yep more Lego picture books and obscure cook books for ingredients you can't even buy in this country, all reduced from €100 to €10 just for this one day special offer only OMG!

Yep more Lego picture books and obscure cook books for ingredients you can't even buy in this country, all reduced from €100 to €10 just for this one day special offer only OMG!

and dont forget to go through fatcheese for a further discount :D
    have received 230€ back so far from them ..but i digress:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Whine whine whine :rolleyes:

That Lego picture book happened to be quite a bargain the last time, 20.00 in Easons and on Amazon and twas 8.00 on sale with the BD so.....

Suppose yis won't be checking the website then;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭brian_t

The Sign: The Shroud of Turin and the Secret of the Resurrection (Hardback) By (author) Thomas De Wesselow

€3.18 - Save €22.23

Christianity was born nearly 2000 years ago in ancient Palestine. It has shaped the course of human history. Yet historians still cannot say how it really began. How did a 1st-century preacher called Jesus manage to spark a new religion? This title provides answer to this question.

• Advertisement

brian_t wrote: »
    The Sign: The Shroud of Turin and the Secret of the Resurrection (Hardback) By (author) Thomas De Wesselow

€3.18 - Save €22.23

Christianity was born nearly 2000 years ago in ancient Palestine. It has shaped the course of human history. Yet historians still cannot say how it really began. How did a 1st-century preacher called Jesus manage to spark a new religion? This title provides answer to this question.

I succumbed and bought it..though I dont need a book or a shroud to prove my faith..and i got 3% cashback with fatcheese :D...
    roll on the next useless offer:rolleyes:

Flour Babies (Paperback) By (author) Anne Fine

€4.49 - Save €4.39

When the annual school science fair comes round, Mr Cartwright's class don't get to work on the Soap Factory, the Maggot Farm or the Exploding Custard Tins. To their intense disgust they get the Flour Babies - sweet little six-pound bags of flour that must be cared for at all times.

I succumbed and bought it..though I dont need a book or a shroud to prove my faith..and i got 3% cashback with fatcheese :D...
    roll on the next useless offer:rolleyes:

Only 2 remaining at the end of the hour.

Flour babies - 4.49, 10.00 on eason.ie

Seven Book Story Collection (Paperback) By (author) Michael Morpurgo

€22.74 - Save €28.07

Fiction at its best. 7 epic and moving tales titles from Michael Morpurgo, best-selling author of War Horse. Set includes Kensukes Kingdom, King of The Cloud Forest, The White Horse of Zennor, Why The Whales Came, Friend or Foe, Waiting for Anya and The Wreck of Zanzibar.

• Advertisement

BONUS OFFER

I Before E (Except After C): Old-School Ways to Remember Stuff (Hardback) By (author) Judy Parkinson

€3.10 - Save €9.59

Ever find yourself struggling to remember simple facts and rules? Is the ever increasing pace of life and glut of information challenging your memory? "I Before E (Except After C)" is full of memory aids to help you out. From well known rhymes such as the popular 'Thirty days hath September, April, June and November', memorable sayings including 'Spring forward, fall back', and mnemonics such as 'Richard of York Gave Battle in Vain', to a selection of more modern methods of boosting one's failing memory. "I Before E" is the definitive guide to help you to unjumble your mind and improve your ability to recall names, dates, facts, figures and events, and contains all the mnemonics you'll ever need to know.

Watchmen: The Film Portraits (Hardback) By (author) Clay Enos

€10.52 - Save €33.94

As the official photographer on the set of "Watchmen", Clay Enos was there at every stage of production as director Zack Snyder filmed the adaptation of the legendary graphic novel. As well as his day-to-day duties making sure there was a visual record of the production, Enos also made time to work on a very special project: a collection of black-and-white portraits of every character in the film, and every crew member in the production.From the lead heroes, including Rorschach, the Comedian, Dr. Manhattan, Nite Owl and all the other Watchmen, to supporting characters and even extras in the crowd, plus the crew who put the film together, his lens captured them all. With its wealth of exclusive photographs, this stunning book is a unique look into the world of the film.

Game On! Moshi Mini Games Guide (Moshi Monsters) (Paperback)

€3.98 - Save €3.63

There's loads of mini games to play in Monstro City and this guide has all the game-playing tactics, strategies and super secrets you need to hit those high scores! Head down to the Moshi Fun Park with these top tips from Raarghly, the Games Starcade's expert extraterrestrial! It helps you adopt your own Moshi Monster now at our associated website.

9781409390527.jpg See large image

Game On! Moshi Mini Games Guide (Moshi Monsters) (Paperback)

lozenge-delivery.gif

€3.98 - Save €3.63 47% off - RRP €7.61 Free delivery worldwide (to Ireland and
    all these other countries) 57min : 44sec left to buy this item Add to basket | Add to wishlist |

Watchmen: The Film Portraits (Hardback) By (author) Clay Enos

€10.52 - Save €33.94

31 left unsold.

31 left unsold.

Ya, I wasn't biting anyway - nor Moshi Monsters Guide book !!!

Boris and friends just over, 7.53 and 17.00 on Eason.com

Past 5pm and Boris and Friends is still 7.53 !!

vicwatson wrote: »
    Past 5pm and Boris and Friends is still 7.53 !!
    bought it last time around. son.loves playing with him

Advertisement