Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prem Betting without top two

Options
  • 16-08-2012 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Lads,

looking at the prem market without man utd and man city,

chelsea look nailed on at 4/5 as far as i can see. can't see arsenal (without rvp), spurs (without modric) or liverpool (cause they're crap!) getting anywhere near them.

i think chelsea could even come second to city!! Now where's that five grand that i can tie up for a season!

thoughts??!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

personally I still don't trust Di Matteo as their manager in the league, I have Chelsea down to get Top4 in my 2 accums

good luck if you go for it though :)

Why not go for a Tricast/Combination Tricast of City, Utd and Chelsea? may get better odds

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd have thought Chelsea were a safe bet last year too....

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Arsenal are being under rated because of the whole rvp thing.

gioud is a decent player, top scorer in league 1 and podolski could do the business.

mid of wilshire, cazorla, song, walcott is almost as good as chelseas mid.

vermaelaen is a beast, sagna is due back soon and flappy is turning into a top keeper.

there are a lot of goals in that team.

Chelsea are the better team but at 4/5 it is definately not enough value to tie up funds for the season.

if you are any good at betting you should definately have a better ROI using that capital over the season.

Advertisement