Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSc Health and Society?

Options
  • 16-08-2012 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

hey guys,

I got an offer of health and society in DCU, does anyone know if the course is any good? I know it's a new course and everything but i'm not really chuffed about it. I was so determined to get a nursing course instead.

what are the career opportunities of this course and is it hard to progress into Occupational therapy or Medicine afterwards? what are the requirements?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

imjayr wrote: »
    hey guys,

I got an offer of health and society in DCU, does anyone know if the course is any good? I know it's a new course and everything but i'm not really chuffed about it. I was so determined to get a nursing course instead.

what are the career opportunities of this course and is it hard to progress into Occupational therapy or Medicine afterwards? what are the requirements?

Just wondering if you ended up doing the course? Have it as my number one choice!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement