Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I collect online reserved Intercity tickets from machine a week before departure?

Options
  • 15-08-2012 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

I have booked tickets online with irish rail. I want to collect my reserved tickets from the machine before the day I go because i won't have enough time at the station to collect them on the day. Is it possible to collect the reserved ticket 7 days before the departure date. :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Yup, just bring your reservation number with you and you can print them off on the ticket vending machine in the station nearest to you that has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,310 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Be careful not to lose them. It would likely be impossible to get replacements.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,025 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

It only takes a minute to print them out, OP. If time is an issue you should have had them mailed to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,310 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It only takes a minute to print them out, OP. If time is an issue you should have had them mailed to you :)
    I don't think they post out tickets any more.

Advertisement