Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morphy Richards

Options
  • 15-08-2012 7:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

Does any one know where in Limerick I can get Morphy Richards Intellidome 42236 replacement Limescale Filters.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I'm not sure if its still there, but there was a little shop in Foxes Bow that used to sell parts for electrical equipment etc, I sometimes bought hoover bags in there. It the shop is still there it might be worth a look.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 770 ✭✭✭ComputerKing

I'm not sure if its still there, but there was a little shop in Foxes Bow that used to sell parts for electrical equipment etc, I sometimes bought hoover bags in there. It the shop is still there it might be worth a look.
    Ok thanks will try at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Maybe give Ryan's Electrical a ring.....http://www.electricalservicecentre.com/about.html

Advertisement