Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA not Firing

Options
  • 15-08-2012 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hi Guys

So, for the first time in 2 years my KWN C02 M9 let me down.
    I fired off a few shots and then it ejected the remaining gas and died.
    I put in a new bulb and the same think happened. I had left a partly used Co2 bulb in there from the last time i was out, it would have been there about a month.

Any ideas?
    Am I fecked?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

sounds like you may need a new knocker valve (the top one).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

You had a Co2 caplet in it, and when you shot, it vented after a while? And when you replaced the caplet, did it vent immediately, or after a couple of shots?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gordy6040

Inari wrote: »
    You had a Co2 caplet in it, and when you shot, it vented after a while? And when you replaced the caplet, did it vent immediately, or after a couple of shots?

Well, I fired off a few shots, then the mag emptied. I replaced the CO2 bulb, it fired 1 or 2 shots and then vented.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭McSheez

Same thing happened to a kwa of mine, turned out the loading nozzle was kaput.

Advertisement