Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breadmaker

Options
  • 15-08-2012 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, have been thinking of treating myself to a breadmaking machine and was just wondering if anyone can recommend a good one, or share their experience of breadmakers with me. I have researched them a little bit and like the Panasonic one with the separate yeast dispenser so if anyone has one of these i"d really love to hear from you. Many thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭Alun

There's loads of threads over on the Cooking / Recipes forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=610 about breadmakers and the Panasonic ones in particular, just do a search on 'panasonic breadmaker' and you'll find them.

I have an old SD-253 that is still going strong after many years, and that has the separate nut/raisin/seed/whatever dispenser (it's not a yeast dispenser btw), which is very handy. They are a little more expensive than most, but I wouldn't be without mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Panasonic is a good choice! Bought the SD 255 about 3.5 years ago. It's in use almost every day and we love it! Had a cheap one before, but that was a waste of space and money. I reckon our breadmaker has more than paid for itself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

The Panasonic one is the only way to go! Have not bought any bread in six months.. Really like the French bread it makes..

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ddad

Have to agree on the Panasonic. ours is five years old. Still going well and makes great pizza dough as well as bread. They are bulky though so make sure you have the space to store it.

Advertisement