Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phone interview

• 15-08-2012 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

I have a phone interview on friday and need help. First phone interview too. What can i expect? How can i prepare for it? I don't like interviews and I don't like talking on the phones, and put them together, I'm dreading it.

I have a copy of my cv, cover letter and the job ad. How else can i prepare for this? Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I've interviewed a number of people on the phone, so here's what I would be looking for:

Enthusiasm for the job
    Knowledge of the position itself and the hiring organisation
    Ability to speak about prior, relevant experience
    Clarity of expression
    General feeling that the person is interested/could work with the current team

Advertisement