Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MUSIC PLC COURSES near Santry????

Options
  • 15-08-2012 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I just got a bad LC and was not one bit happy!! Was looking for 380 and ended up getting 260 so won't be getting my desired course of Music throught arts in maynooth!!

So does anyone know if there is a PLC Music course near the santry area???? The only one i can find is ballyfermot and there is no way I am travelling that far!

So if anyone has advice on what to do that would be great! Btw, I will NOT repeat.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

http://www.qualifax.ie/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=194

Here are related PLC's in music I found in Dublin. I see Ballyfermot there but there are others. I don't know how helpful that is for you. Qualifax is a great website to find courses and information on them.

In relation to travelling, I commute approx. 2 hours to college and 2 hours back. You do get used to it! At first I didn't enjoy the idea at all but now I don't even notice the time going by.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

To be honest, you can't be that serious about a course if you wouldn't travel a bit to it.

Do you want a good, established PLC course in Music, or just any old PLC that happens to be near you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hold on... you'll travel to Maynooth, but not Ballyfermot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Kylemore college do a great one year course, but you'd of had to apply earlier on in the year, they might allow late applicants you should find out, but a attitude like that towards a course, but i agree, you'll travel to maynooth but not ballyfermot? very lazy attitude.

Advertisement