Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting serious in the airsoft field. Need Advice/Help

Options
  • 15-08-2012 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hello,

I've been into airsoft for quite some time now and I've acquired some equipment, but decided it is time to join a club or get some actual games on.
    I've been shooting my airsoft devices here and there, but I'd love to get some actual games on instead of shooting beer cans all the time...

I live in the Meath area and I'd like to join a club, but just can't seem to be able to find one. Anyone could share some info about this with me please? :)
    I also don't know anyone who is into airsoft that I could ask for advice or anything, so I'm on my own here ^^
    Also I forgot to mention that I'm 21

This is what I currently have:
    AUG Steyr V2
    KJW M700 Police
    KWA CZ75

What I plan to get in the near future:
    Full clothing (got nothing as I didn't really need it yet)
    Replace my M700 with a Barret which is yet to be found somewhere in Ireland (for a reasonable price)...
    Finally get a full metal Desert Eagle (absolutely favourite airsoft device)

Hope to see some replies soon :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Luk2502 wrote: »
    Hello,

I've been into airsoft for quite some time now and I've acquired some equipment, but decided it is time to join a club or get some actual games on.
    I've been shooting my airsoft devices here and there, but I'd love to get some actual games on instead of shooting beer cans all the time...

I live in the Meath area and I'd like to join a club, but just can't seem to be able to find one. Anyone could share some info about this with me please? :)
    I also don't know anyone who is into airsoft that I could ask for advice or anything, so I'm on my own here ^^
    Also I forgot to mention that I'm 21

This is what I currently have:
    AUG Steyr V2
    KJW M700 Police
    KWA CZ75

What I plan to get in the near future:
    Full clothing (got nothing as I didn't really need it yet)
    Replace my M700 with a Barret which is yet to be found somewhere in Ireland (for a reasonable price)...
    Finally get a full metal Desert Eagle (absolutely favourite airsoft device)

Hope to see some replies soon :)

this might help you find an airsoft venue to play at. also a point on the airsoft club. you don't need to join one to play at a site. many people think you need to join a club or team in order to be recognised as an airsofter so just turn up to a venue/site and play, drag a few friends with ya and they'll probably just get hooked too as that's what usually happens :)

http://www.irishairsoftsites.com/

Advertisement