Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst PS3 games ever!

Options
  • 15-08-2012 4:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24

I want to know your least favourite game for the PlayStation3. I've been hearing a lot of complaints on old threads about Haze, Killzone 2 and Fallout 2. Tell me your worst. I Played some LOTR game in my friend's house. He told me no controls and took the good character. I died about 5 times and I was a goblin with blue magic comin' out his face or something. I could barely see! We had the most stupid pokemon in the world gone wrong of an AI partner (Who was laying the Smackdown compared to us) fighting off about 20 enemies at once. We beat them all because we respawned every 2 seconds. I made him put it off about three minutes later when we went through a door or some-yoke and we put on something decent like AC: Revalations. I stole hundreds in that and was very new to me, but I still fought off 5 guards at a time! Tell me YOUR worst, instead of listening about outdated games on old posts! -GameBeaker000 :cool:
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement