Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power 25K Bet

Options
  • 14-08-2012 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭

Paddy Power are complete ****, but if you have an account this seems worthwhile...

debiT.jpg

Depending on the amount of people that get involved, then any returns will likely be low (under €10 if around 15,000 people take part, and the low odds one wins), but it is still a bit of extra money in your account should it work out.

Regretfully, I think the masses are going to vote for the Torres one, and that probably has little chance of happening. I went for Cisse myself.

Once the bet is done and dusted, then you can click the down arrow on the top right of Facebook, click "Account Setting", Click "Apps" on the left, ten you can remove all Paddy Power crap from your Facebook profile by editing their App.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Went for Cisse myself,reckon there will tens of thousands entering this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Is this still on the site? Cant find it.
    Can somebody give a link if it is?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

not there now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭h2005

I went for Liverpool as its the biggest price and its a freeroll.Don`t know if its still up was on my timeline yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Is it free to enter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

It's open til midnight tonight, just saw them post it on their Facebook page. You have to do it on that Facebook page, not their website.

Went for Rooney FGS, by the way. Mainly just entered cos I'd be annoyed if I didn't and the bet wins!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

Torres FGS in Wigan v Chelsea was the most popular choice @4/1.

PP said on their facebook page that about 5,000 people entered.

So if the bet comes in, everyone who entered gets about £20 (25 euro).

Advertisement