Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragons exalted

Options
  • 14-08-2012 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

So, as well all know(or don't) dragons exalted TCG expansion is out, and I was just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that'll be selling them tomorrow. Or by the end of the week at least?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭wedgelington

well me and a friend decided to jump the gun a bit and preorder a booster box online, however, in my haste and excited i forgot to check how long shipping will be, 1-4 weeks, so i myself am trying to find anywhere that will have the new sets, going to the dublin league on tuesday will probablly pop into toymaster and smyths to have a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Symths in airside had a few booster packs in, symths in town won't have them in for a while apparently.

awww man i live in shankill, pretty much a days trip to get to airside :(, thats too bad, any news on toymaster ?

Didn't check toymaster. I'd say forbidden planet is your best bet otherwise.

not to worry, i'll give them both a look on tuesday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Gamers World have ordered us not one, but two booster boxes, which should be there by next week hopefully.
    Kinda raging I changed my deck now, Giratina EX was the perfect fit for it

I just need some new cards soon as. Don't think I won a single game yesterday. Need to start thinking about building an actually legal deck, since the heartgold stuff gets rotated out soon./

popzmaster wrote: »
    Gamers World have ordered us not one, but two booster boxes, which should be there by next week hopefully.
    Kinda raging I changed my deck now, Giratina EX was the perfect fit for it
    Aw hells yeah, next week should be fun :p

Booster box came earlier than expected, opened one pack before i go off to bring it to my mates, rayquaza ex full art, this shall be a good box

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Booster box came earlier than expected, opened one pack before i go off to bring it to my mates, rayquaza ex full art, this shall be a good box

HAHA that is ridiculous you get the best pulls man thats sick

• Advertisement

I've just rebuilt my entire deck so its now legal, wish I had the new magmortar :D

cloud493 wrote: »
    I've just rebuilt my entire deck so its now legal, wish I had the new magmortar :D
    i happen to have one thats for trade, looking for N, level ball, bianca and i know its a long shot but i'd be willing to give quite a bit for some altarias :p

popzmaster wrote: »
    HAHA that is ridiculous you get the best pulls man thats sick
    not the best of luck, we seemed to get the one booster box with the normal ratio of 2 ex and one full art and no altarias which is what i really need

Well I'm gonna go on a hunt for the theme decks at the weekend, so I'l let you know :P

i would'nt mind but i already got most of the cards i wanted from the theme decks in the box, it's the cards not in it i did'nt get :p

don't suppose anyone picked up an altaria or two yet ? badly need them and i have alot for trade

i happen to have one thats for trade, looking for N, level ball, bianca and i know its a long shot but i'd be willing to give quite a bit for some altarias :p
    already got he n's and level balls, what i do need exactly is 3x altaria, 2/1x goodchomp, 1x super rod, 1x bianca and 1x metal/lighting/fire/water blend energy and my deck shall be complete :D

Advertisement