Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung galaxy speaker dock

Options
  • 14-08-2012 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey guys, recently went from an ipod to a samsung galaxy mp3 player and was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a speaker dock so that i could sit my mp3 player into it, play music and charge the device at the same time. preferably remote controlled. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭keith_d99

While it does not charge - would recommend the Logitech Wireless Boombox

It's a bluetooth speaker - I use it with ipad/iphone - will work with android too. Better than getting a manufacturer specific dock.

Also includes a rechargeable battery which lasts for about 7 hours. Sound quality is excellent also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Here

Hits, 1,2 and 4.
    Have seen number 4 in Arnotts and PC World in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 missmac1991

Thanks a million guys, big help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 rungirlrun

There is an official samsung one that takes a galaxy phone and ipod. its called the samsungg horn(lol) .... its in the shape of a horn and looks pretty good. Think it retails for 199euro

• Registered Users Posts: 24 missmac1991

Ended up getting the horn (that sounds awful -.- )

you can play songs through bluetooth or sit the device into the dock, charges while it plays and looks savage :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement