Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Loughlingstown a safe place to live?

Options
  • 14-08-2012 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi guys,

I am considering moving into Loughlingstown, I just want to make sure it is a safe place. my new place is just off the N11 roundabout, and close to euro foundation.

Thanks for any opinion in advance!

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Probably better putting this in the South Dublin thread.

Not very familiar with area but think it would be fine, bit of a stroll to Tesco but the 7 goes past it. Handy but bit of a stroll again for Luas.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭The_Wrecker

Im on the Cromlech side, nothing major to report in years. A few stray teens early evening using the pitches apart from that the same as any other estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

It all depends are you talking about actually inside loughlinstown estate then wouldn't go in there its a bit of a tip

Are you looking at the Cherry wood/Court cul de sacs? The next time your in there drive the road to its end. I short cut through here a few times a week then through the forest to the N11. Nothing like it was a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 zzhihui

Are you looking at the Cherry wood/Court cul de sacs? The next time your in there drive the road to its end. I short cut through here a few times a week then through the forest to the N11. Nothing like it was a few years ago.

Hi, thanks for the reply. What is like now? thanks!

• Advertisement

It all depends are you talking about actually inside loughlinstown estate then wouldn't go in there its a bit of a tip

Hi, I am go for Cherry wood/cherry court area, is that all right? thanks a lot!

zzhihui wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for the reply. What is like now? thanks!
    You have all amenities it there shop, chippy, pub (so you do have a few merry heads staggering home at the weekends). The pool is still being built at the leisure centre. I only short cut through it towards the N11 buses, but its nothing compared to 5yrs ago. Similar problems as other estates northside/southside. Ive been in Cromlech 12yrs.

You have all amenities it there shop, chippy, pub (so you do have a few merry heads staggering home at the weekends). The pool is still being built at the leisure centre. I only short cut through it towards the N11 buses, but its nothing compared to 5yrs ago. Similar problems as other estates northside/southside. Ive been in Cromlech 12yrs.

Thanks a lot, really appreciate your reply:)

Cherrywood is a gorgeous housing estate, very quiet, you don't have passers through or anything so it's a really nice place to live.

Cherrywood is a gorgeous housing estate, very quiet, you don't have passers through or anything so it's a really nice place to live.

Thanks! Glad to hear that!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement