Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot join PC servers

Options
  • 14-08-2012 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭

So I have updated everything and its been a while since I've been on but I cannot join any servers now. I always get to the ingame loading screen then boot out to com center to tell me "could not join game, disconnected" Anyone else notice or have any similar issues? would like to avoid reinstalling it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i have a similer issue at times i think, what i do is CTRL ALT DEL and close ORIGIN

then start battlefield by the shortcut in the start menu.

it opens a new tab in the browser and it all loads fine then.

that being said though i do this when i don't even get the boot screen it just has that small window saying connecting

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I find that I have to restart Origin after a machine sleep to get a game to connect lately .

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

the 'bcedit fix' has worked for me a few times.

Advertisement