Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Davidoff Cool Water 200ml €47, The Perfume Shop

Options
  • 14-08-2012 1:49pm

Hey I just got Davidoff Cool Water 200ml Eau de toilette natural spray for €47, which is a pretty great deal as 125ml is normally the largest size which costs over €60 generally. So 200ml for the same price as the 75ml!

Got it in The Perfume Shop in Blanchardstown shopping centre today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Sacramento wrote: »
    Hey I just got Davidoff Cool Water 200ml Eau de toilette natural spray for €47, which is a pretty great deal as 125ml is normally the largest size which costs over €60 generally. So 200ml for the same price as the 75ml!

Got it in The Perfume Shop in Blanchardstown shopping centre today.

Which Perfume Shop was this??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭dodzy

madmoe wrote: »
    Which Perfume Shop was this??

That's the name of it " The Perfume Shop" 1st floor, on the corner, opposite Debenhams.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

There are stores in Omni Shopping Centre, The Ilac Centre and The Square too.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

There are stores in Omni Shopping Centre, The Ilac Centre and The Square too.

& Limerick, Galway, Athlone and Newbridge.

I actually thought there was one in Mahon Point in Cork but it must be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

dodzy wrote: »
    That's the name of it " The Perfume Shop" 1st floor, on the corner, opposite Debenhams.

Great, I just thought it may only be offered in a particular branch.

Cheers,
    M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

In Tesco Ballygowan still and sparking cool water 2 x 2L only €1.5 :D

Only kidding, there's one Perfume shop in St. Stephen's green shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

That is an awesome price paid about €60 for a tiny 40ml bottle of that years ago. Cool water smells gorgeous.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Canonfan wrote: »
    In Tesco Ballygowan still and sparking cool water 2 x 2L only €1.5 :D
    And it even smells better!! :pac:

Advertisement