Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K SR25 Parts?

Options
  • 14-08-2012 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi all.

Does anyone know where i can get upgraded gearbox parts for a A&K SR25 ( extended V2 gearbox ). I have been using the gun for a long time now and the internals are starting to wear, especially the piston with its plastic teeth. I would like to change out most of the internals but finding it hard to find the extended piston, cylinder and air nozzle.

Any help would be much appreciated ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Hi all.

Does anyone know where i can get upgraded gearbox parts for a A&K SR25 ( extended V2 gearbox ). I have been using the gun for a long time now and the internals are starting to wear, especially the piston with its plastic teeth. I would like to change out most of the internals but finding it hard to find the extended piston, cylinder and air nozzle.

Any help would be much appreciated ;)

UNcompany I think do a bore up kit for the classic army SR-25 and am fairly sure they sell CA cylinders, pistons and air nozzle's and gearsets for it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭SickMusicMan

Cheers for the help guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

no bothers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭SickMusicMan

Is there any other guns that use the same long piston? Would one out of a L85 or a PSG-1 work?

• Advertisement
Advertisement