Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Debit Card - €80 Charge??

Options
  • 14-08-2012 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

An item has appeared today on my current account statement - "12Aug Debit Card" €80.

I received a Visa Debit card last week (but haven't even activated it yet) - is the €80 some kind of charge for the new card?:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi franer1970,

Thanks for your question.

We do not have access to specific account details but the €80 isn't a charge for the new Visa Debit.
    Charges for Visa Debit are the same as charges for Laser and can be found here

We also have a No Transactions Fee Offer - Details here

Please call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will give you more details about €80 transaction on your account.

Also, make sure you activate the Visa Debit before you use it.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭franer1970

Thanks Billy.
    The €80 charge isn't related to my new Visa Debit Card - I just saw "Debit Card" and made that assumption - forgetting that my existing Laser card is a debit card too!

Advertisement