Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eoin from south ink rathmines

Options
  • 14-08-2012 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi
    just wondering if anybody know where eoin went to? I've a beautiful one by him and would love another.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'm sure if anybody knows they'll let you know. There's no need to keep posting the same thread.

Gave me quite a case of Groundhog Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 melnsw

Orim wrote: »
    I'm sure if anybody knows they'll let you know. There's no need to keep posting the same thread.

Gave me quite a case of Groundhog Day.
    Wow your pretty rude hey.
    Haven't posted much on boards, and on a phone and not sure where to post or What can be seen.
    Maybe you should just ignore posts that annoy you as this is pretty small in the scheme of things!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

It didn't annoy me and I didn't think I was rude. Apologies if I came across that way.

I was just letting you that people would help if they could and that there was no need for you to keep putting up new threads.

The groundhog day thing was just a little bit of humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 melnsw

Orim wrote: »
    It didn't annoy me and I didn't think I was rude. Apologies if I came across that way.

I was just letting you that people would help if they could and that there was no need for you to keep putting up new threads.

The groundhog day thing was just a little bit of humour.
    sorry came across rude. I've asked moderator to delete two threads.
    Thanks

Advertisement