Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchenaid stand mixer

Options
  • 13-08-2012 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi am in the market for a new stand mixer and have to say am very dazzled by the kitcheaid ones. First of all have any of you any personal experience with them and do they live up to their reputation and secondly does anyone know where I can get one at a reasonable price, as much as I like them €550 is alot to pay out and that doesn't even include accessories

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 MaureenMac

Yes, they look nice (lots of colours). I have the KitchenAid (a gift) and a Kenwood Major. I use the KitchenAid for cakes, eggwhites, cream etc but much prefer the Kenwood Major for bread dough as the KitchenAid struggles with all but the smallest volume of dough. They do look nice (if you are leaving out on the benchtop) but very pricey.
    Would I buy one in preference to a Kenwood??? No!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭roroliam

kitchendresser.ie the best price in ireland and have all the colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭okiss

I would look in amazon.co.uk for this.
    When you find the mixer you like go on to http://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/
    and copy and paste the url from the amazon site for this mixer.
    You can set up that once the price reaches x amount you will get an email from camelcamelcamel.com to let you know this.
    Amazon prices can come down and you could save some money using this.

Advertisement