Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are these watches any good please?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,920 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

On quite a few ebay sites for around the 266Euro plus approx 30 postage.

Never heard of the brand myself but they look pretty decent

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭dodzy

juneg wrote: »
    http://www.groupon.ie/deals/national-deals/Tufina-Uhren/9122345

can anyone advise if these watches are a good buy please.
    One thing you can be sure of..... You will not be saving €440. That said, I do like the design. I'm hoping a few boardsie watch gurus pop in with their opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Ridiculous RRP. I wouldn't pay the 189 for it, let alone the full price they're claiming. For that price range, I'd be looking at the likes of Seiko, Citizen, Casio etc.

Check this thread for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,920 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Eoin wrote: »
    Ridiculous RRP. I wouldn't pay the 189 for it, let alone the full price they're claiming. For that price range, I'd be looking at the likes of Seiko, Citizen, Casio etc.

Check this thread for more info.

Agreed on that one, How many of these 'deals' are ever actually sold at full RRP.

IMO nowadays an RRP is just a figure to which the seller can point at and say you're getting this huge discount, when the price they're selling it at should really be the RRP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

Thanks lads! I knew I could rely on ye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

If you're in the market for a watch, you could start a thread in the watches & timepieces forum with your budget and style and I'm sure you'll get some good suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

Some information here - http://forums.watchuseek.com/f72/theorema-skeleton-366176.html
    Cheap Chinese crap by the looks of it.

Advertisement