Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Servicing in Tallaght

Options
  • 13-08-2012 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

My car is desperate need of a service. I want to bring it to Atlas Autoservice near Jobstown. Any idea what there like?. In case your wondering the car is a run of the mill Ford Fiesta 2006. I know absolutely nothing about cars and don't want to be taken for a ride.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

I deal with he lads on daily basis. You could also try Noel Gough, he has a place in the Bryan S Ryan centre. I have used him and he is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

FLW wrote: »
    My car is desperate need of a service. I want to bring it to Atlas Autoservice near Jobstown. Any idea what there like?. In case your wondering the car is a run of the mill Ford Fiesta 2006. I know absolutely nothing about cars and don't want to be taken for a ride.

Its closed....But any other Atlas would be able to look after it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Modified-IRL

I used to work for Gary in Cookstown motor works, you could try him or Ciaran in Rathcoole, Ciaran Reilly motors...

There's a garage in Rathgar I would highly recommend Dave Curry motors, worked there also

Advertisement