Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatoo removal session on groupon city deal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 melnsw

billyhead wrote: »
    I came across this offer today that states that its an hour removal session for 54 euro. That must be false advertising when you for each session you are only under the laser for no more then a few minutes. Also it doesn't take an hour to set up the equipment and all the pre prep that goes with one of these sessions

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/dublin-special/skin-city-tattoo/9133083?nlp=&CID=IE_CRM_1_0_0_226&a=1768
    Hi
    There is no way it takes that long, even with the size they state. I'm having 3 removed at moment an d I'm in and out in around 10 minutes and the machine takes a minute or so to set up. I pay 70 for the 3 of them.
    Bad deal if you ask me!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

melnsw wrote: »
    Hi
    There is no way it takes that long, even with the size they state. I'm having 3 removed at moment an d I'm in and out in around 10 minutes and the machine takes a minute or so to set up. I pay 70 for the 3 of them.
    Bad deal if you ask me!

Hi,

Can you tell me where you are having it done? I would like to get one on my arm removed but the cost seems to be pretty big. Mine is about 2" x 4"

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 melnsw

engrish? wrote: »
    Hi
    Bad deal if you ask me!

Hi,

Can you tell me where you are having it done? I would like to get one on my arm removed but the cost seems to be pretty big. Mine is about 2" x 4"

Thanks!
    Hi there
    I get it done in tallaght by a lovely lady called Ger.
    will pm you contact info when I find the card for her.

Hi there
    I get it done in tallaght by a lovely lady called Ger.
    will pm you contact info when I find the card for her.

Hey,

I had a look through a few places locally and I have gone with Patrick in Zulu on Strand Street. I dont live or work anywhere near Tallaght so it wouldnt suit.

Thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 9,723 ✭✭✭billyhead

engrish? wrote: »
    Hey,

I had a look through a few places locally and I have gone with Patrick in Zulu on Strand Street. I dont live or work anywhere near Tallaght so it wouldnt suit.

Thanks for your help

Is that Zulu in the city center. Thats were I am getting mine removed also. Kepp in touch and let me know how you get on

• Advertisement

billyhead wrote: »
    Is that Zulu in the city center. Thats were I am getting mine removed also. Kepp in touch and let me know how you get on

Yep, I work right by it so its dead handy!

Advertisement