Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appealing to HSE

Options
  • 13-08-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,
    today me and my boyfriend got GP card only, based on the calculations we earning 7 euro more to get medical card. But they did not put there travel to work cost even after they requested it I have sent them receipts for diesel and registration cert which doesn`t have his name on it because he is second driver after his father who owns the car but my boyfriend using the van on regular basis as he has small bussines and is self employed. On the calculation paper which I got from HSE was zero for travel to work cost. Could I appeal for the decision? And ESB bills are taking in acount of the calculations or not?

Thank you!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

usually the car has to be registered in the persons name because you could claim to use someones car without really using it so if the car is registered in your name its proof that the car is yours. bills like esb are not taken into account.

appeal

Advertisement