Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gun upgrades in cork

Options
  • 13-08-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Heya lads, recently i had a m14a4 and tried a DIY upgrade with a new spring and a tight bore barrel, i had no experience and this did not go well so long story short ive a new gun and dont want to make the same mistake, does anybody know where i could get upgrades anywhere in cork? any info would be appriciated thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

There are LOADS of lads in Cork who really know their stuff, but as far as I know very little of them bother with Boards.ie :(

What are you looking to get from the upgrades? Are you looking for better range, more consistency etc? Or higher ROF, better trigger response?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

You could try Hobbairsoft (Cork), they are based in Little Island, they have a thread in the Retailers section

Maciek (most people call him magic) will look after you and he does quality work

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭deco32

@ Inari : im looking to get the fps up round 320ish and a higher rof, its accurate enough so im ok there :)

@ DeBurca :ya ive been in the shop a few times to get ammo, gas ect. and my brother knows magic aswell so il give him a shout thanks :)

Advertisement