Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone up for running through some co-op?

Options
  • 13-08-2012 12:19pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Tried doing some co-op last night with John Q Randomer and it was hell - the guy I kept getting paired with was too busy drooling on his keyboard to help on the first map, so then we die and start again and he figures out that he should follow me and starts pewpewpewing away at the first wave of bastards and gets a javelin kill on the vehicles, so I thought, maybe he just had connection issues. Second wave starts and he wanders off and stands on a corner shooting things and getting busy as I covered the other side. Chopper comes to evac and he stays there. 3 full minutes pass until I go and get him and take an RPG from some plick in a building that he hadn't cleared out. He comes to revive me (so definitely not a connection issue) and then takes and RPG too and game over.

So, after that less than satisfying experience, I was wondering if anyone's up for some co-op this evening? Might even get a skype call going or something for the talkings. BF3 name is Shiminay too if you wanna add me. I'll probably be online around 7:30/8pm

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Most definitely! I haven't bothered finishing it as my teammate was also rubbish. Only setback I'm only free at the weekend this week :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Might catch you on Sunday so, I'm fully booked for the rest of the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

I'm usually on around 8-11pm most nights :)

Advertisement