Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

payment question

Registered Users Posts: 4,631 NoQuarter

Hi guys,

I went through the toll a few weeks ago now and I never usually pay before 8 the next day as i'm usually a bit busy so I wait for the letter to be sent out but I never got it!

I used the "contact us" form on the eflow site about a week ago to try clear it up but I got no reply. I'd imagine the 40e payment is approaching and dont want to get stuck with that due to a mix up, could you guys advise?

Ive also moved house so i dont know where you guys have my car registered to so that could be the problem?

thanks.

Comments

Hi NoQuarter :)

The letter goes to wherever the vehicle is registered, so maybe it was still at your old address at that stage.
    No problem for us to have a look for you. If you private message me your name, the vehicle registration number, and both addresses. Also, I presume you're the registered owner of the vehicle, but just in case not, I have to advise we can only discuss toll journey particulars with the registered owner.

You will definitely be contacted by email - apologies for the delay - but in the meantime, we would be happy to look at your query.

Regards,
    Una