Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

acca f5 books for sale

Options
  • 12-08-2012 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

2012 Acca books for sale . Kaplan f5 study text. Kaplan exam kit and bpp practice and revision kit , 60 for the lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Liliana22

Hi
    Are those still available? If so were are you based?
    Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Nellsbells

Hi Liliana22, I still have the 2 Kaplan F5 books if you are interested? I am based in Laois/Kildare. Where are you? I can post if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Liliana22

Hello
    I am in Dublin. Do you still have bpp practice and revision kit? If it is not the case, is the price still €60 for Kaplan's book and exam kit? Also would you know how much is the postage?
    thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Nellsbells

Hi Liliana22, I am selling each book for 20 euro. The BPP book is sold. I will sell Kaplan study text and exam kit for 40.00. Postage will be probably about 12 euro, so 52.00 altogether incl. postage. You can pay me by paypal if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mooninite1

I am also selling Bpp December 2012 F5 materials. Study text, practise and revision kit and course notes. €60 the lot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement