Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EH Chorus Pedal Power Input

Options
  • 12-08-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

My friend has an Electro Harmonix Small Clone in his pedalboard, which he loves, but he has an issue with the power input. I think it's because the EH pedals are built in the U.S (could be wrong), but the input is different to the 9v connectors in his pedalboard. The thing absolutely eats batteries and he's a bit cautious about getting an adapter as he thinks it might upset the sound. What should he do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭zafo

You could get someone to change the socket to the Boss style one or use a 1spot or similar adapter for going from Boss style adapter to the 3.5mm one that's on the Small Clone.

DGBLUEADAPT.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

zafo wrote: »
    You could get someone to change the socket to the Boss style one or use a 1spot or similar adapter for going from Boss style adapter to the 3.5mm one that's on the Small Clone.

DGBLUEADAPT.jpg

The guy in music minds on Liffey st said he'd have them in in a week or two, when I went looking for them on Thursday.

Advertisement