Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nail Art Creation Designs

Options
  • 12-08-2012 3:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi I've just recently started doing nail art on my fingernails.. along with friends and families.. haha! Just wondering does anyone have any cool ideas that are pretty simple and easy to do?
    Also, does anyone have any tips on how to keep your non-writing hand steady.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭20260622

Check out youtube, some good tutorials on nail art :D

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Bambii_

The only way to keep your non-writing hand steady is to practice using it. There's no simple way or cheats to do it, you just have to learn to use it.

Youtube has loads of tutorials and use your imagination. Try things out. I've been doing nail art on my nails for about 3 or 4 years now and I find my nails turn out best when I've thought of the design rather than trying to copy one.

Also mixing nail foils and nail art looks amazing on nails :)

Advertisement