Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle Subway/Tower/Frontier

Options
  • 12-08-2012 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Simple. What team or teams have you used to try and conquer the Battle Subway/Tower/Frontier in the past.

Also, what's the furthest you've gotten? Have you beaten Palmer or the Frontier brains or whoever else was running the show? Have you beaten 100 consecutive battles and earned that extra star in your Trainer card?

Just names is fine, but moves and items are appreciated if you can remember them :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Rendeva

For Crystal, Starmie, Tyranitar and Skarmory, and for Generation 3 and 4, Starmie, Tyranitar and Metagross have been my choices. I'm working on EV training a new team for the Battle Subway at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I recently finally beat emmet and unlocked the super single train :p Garchomp, charizard, and ampharos.

Advertisement