Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] looking for accommodation or flatmates in dublin

Options
  • 11-08-2012 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, I am looking for 1-bedroom pet friendly accommodation in Dublin city center, or near a bus route that goes to DIT Aungier St.
    Or I would even prefer 1 or 2 people who wouldn't mind sharing a 2 or 3 bedroom place with me. The pets I keep are tropical reptiles, which would be caged in secure vivaria and kept under lock and key in my room at all times. They make no noise, are odorless, and will not in any way impact on flatmates. My budget is approx €300-€400 per month.
    I have in fact found pet friendly places, 2-bedroom for around €800 per month and 3-bedroom for €1050 per month, just need people to go with them!! so if anyone out there either likes or isn't fazed by unusual pets please get in contact with me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Purple Bunny

Hi. My name is Lauren and I'm looking for accommodation for my boyfriend who will be starting Third Year Science in September. He's 21, non smoker, very neat lad and is from Kilkenny. Would you be interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Teddy Dalton

yep, i would i'm already talking to a gentleman from spain coming over on erasmus so the 3 of us could go in on a 3-bedrom apartment or if one person cannot commit for whatever reason there's always the option of a 2-bedroom for the others. could you please PM me yours or his email address to discuss this further?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement